About Kathryn Gillett
From start-ups to Global 100 companies, Kathryn has used a unique strategic approach to create compelling messaging and content. Some of the biggest names in global business have relied on Kathryn to create their messaging and positioning frameworks. They have also called on her to create content for a range of collateral pieces — from articles, brochures, and Web sites to digital sales tools, and international presentations. The fruits of her messages have been translated for distribution in more than 170 countries.
After 30 years in marketing communications, Kathryn is recognized by many as an expert in her field and a messaging visionary. Numerous associations have asked Kathryn to speak at their monthly meetings and annual conferences. She has addressed a wide range of group sizes, from 30 to in excess of 6,500 attendees. She has been a marketing awards judge, and has herself won recognition from both marketing and public relations associations.
An award-winning writer and author, Kathryn’s work has been published locally (e.g., The Puget Sound Business Journal), nationally (e.g., InformationWeek), and internationally (e.g., Pascal Press, Australia).
To expand herself personally, Kathryn was the Elizabethan Historian for Britiannia.com, recently published an award-winning historical fiction novel, and is on track to earn her black belt in Nia.
Your Content Quest just might be at an end. Be sure to check out:
- QUICK TIPS: How to Create Compelling Content. Discover how to inspire and motivate your prospects to move themselves through the pipeline – and generate more response and more revenue through better content. Click here.
- The HERO Method – because people do business with people they know, like, and trust. To find out how your content can do a better job of helping people know, like, and trust your company, click here.
- Portfolio at a Glance. Sure, I could’ve shown you pages and pages, but who has the time to click through all that? Here’s one quick view that summarizes my portfolio nicely. <Show me>
- Raves from Kathryn’s Clients. Out of respect for your time, I pulled together these few comments to summarize the delight my clients express for my work and work style. <Show me>
- Valued Clients. Click here to take a quick glance at a partial list of my technology clients.