The HERO Method
People do business with people they know, like, and trust.
Your content can help make that happen — by creating personal connections with your audience.
Technology companies have always had special messaging needs. But what used to work doesn’t work anymore — and the search for the “holy grail” of perfect messaging and copy seems like a never-ending quest.
Imagine what your life would be like if you had …
…Content that your audience is hardwired to respond to.
…Content that engages and motivates your prospects to say, “Yes!” — so they move themselves through Their Decision Journey.
…Content that reduces your bounce rates and increases your conversion rates.
…Content that brings your branding and messaging to life for your audience.
Is that too much to ask? No, it’s not.
My name is Kathryn Gillett and I’d like to introduce you to my science-based approach to messaging, story shaping, and content creation.
The Elixir of Better Content is Human-to-Human Connections
Using a “B2B” or “B2C” tone of objective professionalism belongs in the past. Why? Because that style keeps audiences at arms length with an emotionally-disconnected tone, and uses now-meaningless words, like “maximize,” “optimize,” and “market leader.”
So, what do we shift to? To content that clearly sets our companies apart and reflects an understanding of what our audiences are yearning for. We can do this by shifting away from B2B and B2C thinking to creating authentic, human-to-human (H2H) connections. Do this, and your brand equity will be bolstered — and your audience will be moved to visit more pages on your site, remember more information, and take action toward a sale.
With a degree in psychology and a minor in anthropology, I created The HERO Method after 30 years in technology marketing with 17 of those years in technology messaging and copywriting.
No other system weaves together brain science, literary analysis, psychology, sociology, and marketing the way The HERO Method does.
- “When I heard Kathryn was on this project, I said, ‘Oh, great! She’s good!’” — Microsoft
- “The HERO Method gave us a “Heroic” spin on our brand identity. Our story is now complete.” — Goodwill Seattle
- “People often comment on how much they love your approach.” — Philips
- “Thanks for your ingenuity and your dedication to getting this done right.”— GE
- “It’s rare to find consulting talent that feels like part of our team. Everyone here loves working with you!” — Radarworks
Your Content Quest might be at an end. Be sure to check out:
- Quick Tips. How to Create Compelling Content. Discover how to inspire and motivate your prospects to move themselves through the pipeline – and generate more response and more revenue through better content. Click here.
- Portfolio at a Glance. Sure, I could’ve shown you pages and pages, but who has the time to click through all that? Here’s one quick view that summarizes my portfolio nicely. <Show me>
- Raves from Kathryn’s Clients. Out of respect for your time, I pulled together these few comments to summarize the delight my clients express for my work and workstyle. <Show me>
- About Kathryn Gillett. These few paragraphs summarize Kathryn’s 30-year history in marketing communications. <Show me>
- Valued Clients. Click here to take a quick glance at a partial list of my technology clients.